You’ve got this itch to make some changes in your home but to start such a project . . . well, we all know the cost and time associated with remodeling. It is a major project that takes time and money to complete. Here are some steps you might consider taking to start your project
- Set an appointment to review the scope of the work you want done.<>
- Create a proposal for the project.
- Select the vendors you want to use for demolition, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Create a schedule insuring that all necessary items will be available when needed in the construction process.
- Begin construction
So you know what you are getting into, the different phases of construction are usually:
- Get Permits
- Rough In Plumbing & Electrical
- Sheet Rocking, Tape & Mud
- Painting & Trim Work
- Punch List – look all the work over to make sure all the details are done
- What if it could be done in a reliable, timely, and cost-effective way? At Re.Construct, we do all this for you with your budget in mind. We’ve been doing it for 30 years.
What’s a project you are just itching to start?